Concord School District
Concord School District has partnered with the Office of Student Wellness to bring the Safe Schools, Healthy Students initiative to each of its five elementary schools as well as the middle and high school.
Through the initiative, the Concord School District is committed to the following:
1. Strengthening the Community’s ability to access
early childhood support and learning opportunities
2. Assessing the social and emotional readiness of students
3. Increasing access to mental health supports for all students
4. Communicating fully and effectively with all parents and
5. Preventing student substance use and providing support for
those already affected
6. Creating a culture of safety and inclusion amongst students
7. Utilizing Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
8. Implementing a district-wide evidenced-based bullying
9. Providing faculty and staff with appropriate and meaningful
professional development opportunities
For more information on Safe Schools, Healthy Students in Concord, please contact Stacey Lazzar, Project Manager.
This website was developed (in part) under grants numbered 1U79SM06151201 and 1H79SM061875-01 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or HHS.